Friday, September 25, 2009

I hate the fact tht you and other people expect so much of me. Just because I look a certant way doesn't mean I go for it or even if I act a certant way. I can swear I carry myself very well and respectfully but do people think of me differently than I do?¿? I think they do...I mean I act differently than the other girls. I don't put myself out there and nor do I stay in guys face all day so what's my problem. And I'm not even trying to get a boyfriend...I'm also not trying to go after any of these guys at skool so what's everybodys isuse?¿? It seems as if the whores are not whores and they call the non whores and treat um like whores....as if respectable girls diserve to be treated badly and insulted and less than the whores and we just need to say if u choose a whore over a good girl, then u don't diserve a girl anyways...thts wut I've been trying to explain to sum ppl

No comments:

Followers