Friday, June 18, 2010

Poem, I wrote awhile ago...

The Good and Myself


Thinking of thinking was thinking of you Thinking that thinking would make you think of me too Living with living I just couldn't live for you Living with life hoping you'd understand and yet, You never came through Loving with loving and longing for love was only a myth Loving that believing in love was absolutely pointless Growing with the growth and developing understanding Growing with the growing of a whole new idea of life made me a little less demanding Pleased with being unpleased I had learned then Pleasing others without myself being pleased I could not win Letting go and releasing it all Letting go, I was ever so proud to fall Thinking of not thinking brings me peace Living knowing that I am dead, therefore not living, I feel from my trap I am released Loving that love is only a state of mind I didn't believe in however, I hear it takes time Growing until I grew a dark state yet I am just fine How pleasing to please only yourself In letting go, I had left behind the people for only the good and myself.

1 comment:

Liz Johnston said...

This was actually in Poetry form, however,it didn't paste correctly.

Followers