Saturday, February 13, 2010

Another list of crap because i am immensely bored...

          I really want to have a new but better style. Uhm, what exactly? I don’t really know. I have a list so Im just going to you know, do what I do best. List crap.
  • Black eye shadow of course
  • I know I want my eye lights
  • I like my bags, I guess I’ll keep those
  • I love my shorts and odd tights…Not to self, get more shorts, you only have one good pair.
  • I need to start wearing earings. I feel better with um.
  • I am sticking to only wearing black nail polish. I need some more of it though.
  • Im making my own booksack
  • I need to learn how to use the sewing machine better.
  • I need a big bag. Not that twilight one I have but I need something to carry all my junk in.


As you can tell I am so bored. Im not changing for anyone. You know I make lists of useless crap when I am bored.

No comments:

Followers