Saturday, December 18, 2010

Do It Again Sometime/Back in Action

     Well, it has been awhile. I have neglected my blog and for what? I honestly cannot think of a reason, or at least one that makes sense. All of my recent post have come from formspring from a guy who I do not know who does not know English.
     Something every writer should remember is that you write. No matter what, I have to write. I have to get it out. I can't just stop because I don't actually have followers. Hell, I just gained one. The other two are my sister (who doesn't use her blog and hasn't for years) and a girl who was my friend but we don't actually talk anymore. So I am counting this as my first follower. If I get more, and if I don't, well that's life. Who cares? As long as I write something and have the balls to post even if I know that someone may never ever read it, I posted. I said something and contributed to the world. Being a writer or a blogger should not be about the amount of followers. Do not judge me by the amount of my followers but by the content of my blog. (I guess, that sounded a lot deeper in my head).
     To be honest, that felt really great to just type something out... and I think that I am going to do it again sometime.

No comments:

Followers