Thursday, June 24, 2010

Lets agree to agree we are both insane.

       Don’t know why but whenever I look in his eyes, I become a little frightened. And so far, that’s just from pictures. I wonder how it will all be when I see him in person next year. I think I liked him once. I must have. Don’t know why. Don’t really remember exactly when. But what is even the definition of like? Maybe I just at that time, whatever time it was, found him a bit interesting. He’s creepy now. Something is wrong with him. I feel it deep down in my soul. I find myself literally hold my breath when our paths cross or when he comments on my stuff or tags me. I remember it once being the opposite way. Me commenting on his stuff. Did he once hold his breath as if he was about to jump into a lake as I do? I don’t fear him. For some odd reason I feel he has a secrete and that I cannot trust him. I may never know him. Why is this swimming around in my head. Things like this only happen when I actually do cross paths with someone in the future but I’ve never seen something that is so clear and so blurry. I don’t understand it. I had almost felt an extreme dislike for him once. I remember that almost, almost clearly. I sound insane. I’ve always doubted if I was sane.
Sometimes, I’m just waiting for something to pop up on my computer with him just saying something. Maybe saying he’s, he’s an evil force from beyond the grave or something. Wow, now im laughing at myself. Something usually does pop up soon. Nothing that says something about crap about him being evil. But I don’t think he’s evil. I think something is just wrong with him. Something unnatural. Something is wrong with him. Something that scares me. Something in his eyes you know. I’ll never reveal the identity of this person and if I ever find out there is something wrong, I’ll never tell a soul. So why am I trippin?
It’s like talking to him, he’s odd. If our paths just so happen to cross on the internet it seems as if he fricking hates me. As if I am the evil one. The way he expresses himself through writing it just comes off as he thinks that I am just this young, naive child, as if I am beneath him and he is superior. Then the next second he’s acting all like he could almost be my friend or as if he is checking for potential in me or at the least sees some potential in me. For what exactly? I have no idea. It’s confusing. I never fully understand what exactly his motive is. I want to figure it out. Sometimes I feel like it’s a long chess game that we are playing. And its always out of the blue, he sneaks up and he’s there. Watching taunting. Saying something, something that aggravates me. As if he’ll give me what seems to be kindness up until this point where he just up and decides that he wont be nice anymore. As if he will be mean. As so I thought it was random. But I had discovered a pattern as to where I could pin-point exactly where he would say something and what it might be. I sound insane. Oh how I wish I could show you the proof but it is long gone, lost deep in my records. Hidden. And besides, I cannot show you without exposing everything. I cannot further show such embarrassments. I can only explain or more like summarize it.  One day however, he will find out that I am on to it. Those eyes cannot cause me to listen any longer. I only see deception in it now and I refuse to let him get to me ever again. He describes himself as smart and victorious. Ha, more like young and naive. Never shall he get to me again and I have done pretty well myself as for getting the attention and then shutting all of his tactics down. I wont be please until I find out what his issues is.

No comments:

Followers