Friday, October 9, 2009

I'm Sorry- Am I Stressing You? Sounds Like a Personal Problem...

I'm not trying to be an itch but yeah, it is a personal problem...Ok, well maybe-maybe I'm not the most sane in the noggin especially recently but who's fault is it really if someone has stressed you out? Obiviously yours! I didn't jump into your body and change your emotions to sad and depressed or stressed. If I could actually jump into peoples bodies to make them do something beatlejuice like and make them dance funny...or do funny things. See you, your just a sad little teenage boy who's gonna let everyone get the best you.
Now don't get all insutled and babyish and that "this crazy chick what is she talking about" when you your saying in the inside "you crazy chick shut up you have no right to talk about me" but nah uh! Freedom of speech, and this is my blog-mine!
So that means I say what I want. If I want to post a blog called Flicker Flabber Mother Flubber and have a totally pimped out bling words that flash saying _____smells like dog sh*t!! I can do so.
Now back to the subject__I feel as if this truly is a personal problem for someone such as yourself and I honostly feel as if you should do something about it...ANYONE WHO'D KNOW ABOUT WHATEVER YOUR SITUATION **or anyone elses or any type or situation** DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT! Seriously do something about it...

No comments:

Followers