Saturday, December 18, 2010

Friends Wasting Friend's Time

     Recently, my friend was trying to hook me up with random guys. Apparently, everyone thinks that I need a boyfriend these days. There was one guy she had specifically in mind, he's her boyfriend's friend, and she really had her mind set on us two being together. So, I viewed his Facebook profile, (yes, I judge people by there Facebook profile. Certain things say a lot about maturity and personality, I'll talk about this later).
    Anyways, I did not find him attractive, we seemed to have nothing in common. He's not ugly, that is not what I meant by not finding him attractive. It's just I look in his eyes and I see hate, I see so much trouble with him. Not the hot kind of troubled or emo guy. He just wasn't my type anyway.
    Now that it's exams week, its a shorter school day and everyone has the same lunch period, he was there and they were grabbing the guy and making him come by me and I'm being pushed towards him. In-fact, were both being pushed and people were yelling and it just sucked, I was embarrassed and it looked as if it pained him to see me.
     I believe that if he REALLY wanted to talk to me are "be" with me, then he would have BEEN said something to me. I mean he knew of my existence. He knew what they were planning. He's seen me multiple times. He really doesn't like me. I can tell! I am not done. Do not force someone to be with me, I wouldn't even force someone to be with me. Besides, it's wrong. It's not fair.
     Maybe I should get a bit further into why he is not "the guy" for me. Well, first of all, he doesn't walk through the hallways. He lurks. Lurking as in trying not to be seen, like he is dead set on finding something, following something, tracking it down. He has a hunter's spirit.
     He doesn't look depressed, and especially not happy. He looks mad all the time, filled with hate. I don't want to be with someone who looks like they hate me and everything. We have nothing in common it seems and my friend actually had to mention "He does not judge," Which was only said because I am just too different for him. I dont know. I was just, I felt nothing for him, I don't trust him, and he obviously does not like me so neither of us should waist our time.

No comments:

Followers